Get Set for Spooky Halloween Fun!
- Halloween is coming up!
- It’s time to stock up on the scary, or not so scary, Halloween ornaments and more.
- Like this Hallmark The Peanuts® Gang Snoopy’s Moonlit Mischief Musical Ornament With Light.
- Never fear the witch who rides with a little yellow feathered friend—it’s just Snoopy in disguise!
- Delight a Peanuts fan with this Halloween ornament that features Charlie Brown’s beloved beagle dressed in a purple witch’s cape and hat and riding a broomstick with Woodstock across a moonlit sky.
- Press the button to see the moon light up and hear Snoopy cackle while music plays from “Ride of the Valkyries” (battery-operated).
- See all of our Halloween items here, then shop in-store for a wickedly good time!
Halloween items may vary. Visit the store for more information.
Hallmark brings people together for life’s big occasions and the smaller moments that can happen any day. Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people laugh, love, heal, say thanks, reach out and make meaningful connections with others.
Through moments big and small, and through both happy and challenging times, Hallmark helps give voice to caring thoughts and emotions with tangible reminders of appreciation, celebration, belonging and love.
Hallmark subsidiary Crayola inspires children’s creativity through Crayola® brand crayons and markers as well as innovative art tools, crafting activities and creative toys that give kids the power to explore, discover, play and dream.
But as big as we’ve become, and as iconic as our brand is today, we’re still privately held, still based in Kansas City, Mo., and still led by members of our founding family.
More importantly, Hallmark continues to stay close to people’s needs, understanding what is universal in the human heart and meeting those needs with products and experiences that bring people together.