Welcome the Holiday Season with our November Monthly Picks + 50% Off Sale!
Now through November 30
Warm Up with Our Monthly Picks — Plus 50% OFF Sale!
- November marks the start of the holidays!
- We know how nice it is to decompress with a good book & these monthly picks are perfect to escape the stress of the upcoming season.
- So grab your warmest throw, put on some reading socks, and cuddle up with a whodunnit murder mystery that will keep you guessing until the end, transport into an enchanted story full of Scottish-inspired myth and lore, uncover literary secrets and women taking charge of their future, journey into the memoir of the one and only Mel Brooks (that’s right, THE MEL BROOKS), get lost in a sweeping tale full of dark magic, and follow a mysterious map alongside five supernatural children whose parents have disappeared without a trace.
- Mystery & Thriller: The Appeal by Janice Hallett (janice.hallett)
- Speculative Fiction: A River Enchanted: A Novel by Rebecca Ross
- Fiction: The Stolen Book of Evelyn Aubrey: A Novel by Serena Burdick
- Nonfiction: All About Me! by Mel Brooks
- Young Adult: Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson (margaret_rogerson)
- Young Reader: Map of Flames (The Forgotten Five, Book 1) by Lisa McMann
- Learn more about our November Monthly Picks here, and don’t miss our Buy One, Get One 50% Off!
Our Monthly Picks: Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Offer Details:
In order to take advantage of this offer online, you must place all two (2) qualifying Monthly Picks in your BN.com Shopping Cart and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your credit for the least expensive product will appear at Checkout. At stores, you must bring all two (2) qualifying Monthly Picks to the register and purchase the items as part of the same transaction. Your credit will be applied at purchase.
Additional Rules Governing this Offer: This offer is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and eGift Cards); (ii) not valid on past or pre-ordered purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, eGift Cards, gift-wrapping, textbooks, print on demand products, digital content (including but not limited to NOOK Books™, NOOK Magazines™, and NOOK Periodicals), or any other products other than eligible Monthly Picks; (iv) not valid on products marked as not eligible for “coupons or promotional discounts”; (v) not valid on applicable sales tax, or shipping or handling expenses; (vi) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, etc.); (vii) may not be combined with any coupon or discount promotion; and (viii) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. Returns or cancellations may result in forfeiture of discounts applied at the time an order is placed and you will be responsible to pay any such adjustments; we reserve the right to charge your credit card or debit your Gift Card in the amount of such adjustments. This offer is subject to change or discontinuation without notice; we will, however, honor properly placed orders with valid methods of payment with sufficient funds placed prior to such change or discontinuation. Barnes & Noble is not responsible for typographical or pictorial errors. This offer is not valid at Barnes & Noble College bookstores or websites, or at Barnes & Noble Kitchens. Void where prohibited by law.
Barnes & Noble is the world’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates over 600 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com. Our Nook Digital business offers a lineup of NOOK® tablets and e-Readers and an expansive collection of digital reading content through the NOOK Store®. Barnes & Noble’s mission is to operate the best omni-channel specialty retail business in America, helping both our customers and booksellers reach their aspirations, while being a credit to the communities we serve.